VISON's Financial Management System
VISON's Financial Accounting System is made as per the unique requirements of an educational institution, facilitating exercising of better control over its fiscal resources. It includes Account-wise ledger, Cashbook, Bank Book, Journal Ledger, Periodic/Annual closing of accounts, Budgeting and Printing of various accounting reports etc.
The various heads under the Account module are voucher, area, account head, account type and capital account profit ratio. This facilitates to create different account heads and to manage all the accounting deeds.
- Ledger Head Creator In Account Using user can create the account under the head master.
- General Ledger User was created the under GL group told general ledger. User can get every general Ledger statement after the transaction
- Cheque register User can maintain post-dated cheque register and after clear the cheque the register automatic did the work
- Cash Book Cashbook is show to user that how much income and expenditure throw by cash
- Day Book User can maintain per cash register, cheque register, transfer register in on daybook
- Transaction Screen Only one screen form to user can operate the whole accounting. Cash transaction, transfers transaction, cheque detail, and demand draft detail, student fee detail, balance detail of each type of account, some special effect in student Ledger
- Transfer Book User can maintain the every type of transfer to account
- Fund Flow User can maintain the cheque detail in fund register. Whole day user can received allots of cheque and issue the cheque so maintain the detail of summary
- Cash Flow User can maintain the cash detail in fund register. Whole day user can received allots of cash and issue the cash so maintain the detail of summary
- Income & Expense User can maintain the per day income and expense
- Balance Sheet User can maintain the per day balance sheet